ESC Region 2 Adult Education Literacy (AEL) program embraces the realization of personal visions for all adult learners and our goal is to help each student set goals that lead to personal improvement, growth, and success! We offer a range of services that are designed to equip students with the basic academic skills necessary for a creating positive impact on their own lives, the lives of their families, and their community.
Our classes are FREE and include the following offerings:
- High School Equivalency Prep
- Basic Skills Upgrading
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- English Literacy Civics (EL Civics)
- Career and College Readiness
- Distance Learning (online study)